Home Jobs for Kids Allowance Allowance Contract Business Basics Business Cards Business Case StudiesBusiness Club Business Course 101 Business Lunch Golf Caddie Program Diversity e-Mentoring Entrepreneurship Program Events and Seminars Get it in writing How to start your own business Lemonade Stand Program Resume ProgramWhat will your mark be
Our allowance program helps parents and kids discuss and create an allowance program that works for both parents and kids.
Our goal is for you to make an allowance a learning experience.
- Need to have money to buy things.
- Want to be more independent with your own money.
- Want to learn to be responsible with your own money.
- Don't want to always be asking your parents for money
- Provide an incentive to do jobs around the house.
- Reward for certain accomplishments.
- Teach money management - this is how much you have to spend to set your priorities - learn to save for things you want.
- Budgeting purposes - this is how much money you can have for personal spending - makes household budgeting easier.
- You don't want to be asked for money all the time.
- Seems to be the thing to do - lots of other kids seems to have an allowance.
- To teach the value of money. To have kids earn money and make decisions on how to save and spend money.
Ideas to Consider:
Allowance Contract to put the allowance agreement in writing.